At Everything By É, we respect your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We ensure that your personal information is secure, and is not disclosed to anyone that is not authorised to receive it.
How do we use the information collect?
- To process orders, send order updates, process refunds etc.
- To communicate with you about our products and offers. (You can opt out at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of an email from us).
- To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- To review customer purchase history and buying patterns.
- To contact you if you are successful in winning our competitions.
What are your rights?
- To obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data. You can make a request by email to email@example.com, or in writing to: Everything By É, 26 Crossmaglen Road, Lislea, Newry, Co. Down, BT35 9UB, Northern Ireland.
- We will confirm what personal data we hold about you via email (name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number) and will provide any supporting explanatory materials.
- You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or no longer necessary, otherwise when you place an order through our site, we will retain your order information and personal details for our records.